Sunday, November 7, 2010

ACK!!!

I start a new path tomorrow. I am so very excited for it. And terrified of it. It seems so totally surreal. As if its really not going to happen. ....But I don't have everything I wanted to have done before tomorrow done yet, so of course it will happen. lol

There is lots to write about. There are two blogs still in my edit box. I missed yesterday's post...but ya know, I am going to call today anyway. There is still a massive amount of laundry to put away, nails to fix, showers to take, and nerves to calm. I would probably be worse off if friends hadn't texted and wished me luck or sent me wishes on one of my social pages. I think my conversation with my brother calmed me the most. (I like to pretend his cats have parties when he travels, apparently one of the couch surfers has been hanging around waiting for the next party, but he's not going anywhere till next year. ...This conversation was better before I explained it. lol Sorry.)

I feel lucky. Rushed, nervous, unprepared, but lucky. Kind of wish I had someone here tonight but, eh, such is life, and for what it is, its good. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment