Friday, November 26, 2010

The trip back home

The trip back from my sister's place to mine held the following things: A well thought out blog that I couldn't write down (because I was driving) or record to write later (because my family was in the car), surprisingly few flare up arguments with my mother, plans in my mind to drive down that highway at my own pace someday taking pictures of the old farmhouses, and the realization that I left my pillow and migraine pillow back at my sister's (3 hours away).

I have snippets of the blog in my mind, but I don't have time to write it all out tonight. So, I am not all that concerned about that. What I am most concerned with is my pillow. Primarily, the migraine pillow. I have back up pillows I can sleep on, but I don't have any other migraine pillows, so I have to hope I don't get a migraine until I am able to get that pillow back. It helps me greatly and has eliminated some before they got bad. It might be a total mental thing but...ugh, I just want my pillow. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment