Friday, November 5, 2010

Hope and quick

I had a lot of blogs. Many ideas for these blogs. These blogs are both plotted out, however, I can't get around to writing them both out before midnight. So I am calling my second cheat blog. This week was actually pretty good for a lot of people this week. Good news, good visits, new opportunities. Positive hope is working. I got the job I wanted. Its a bit surreal for me. So I will move on to hoping that I do a good job. It will be weird to be in an environment where they are all looking out for each other. Where those in charge have a positive attitude. Where change can be made. It'll be weird to be trusted based on my own experiences and actions, and not on those of people that worked there years before me. I'm not sure how to take it. I may be gun shy. But oh, how I am looking forward to it. I am hopeful for a wonderful new beginning. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment