Tuesday, November 9, 2010

so tired

Its mainly annoying right now more than anything really. I am just tired. This weekend was great, but it wore me out. I didn't get the sleep I wanted Sunday night, so I am still behind on sleep. Its only Tuesday and I am behind on sleep. No idea how I am going to make it through the week. This morning, I think I scared myself when I woke up. A nap. I want a nap. I want to go to sleep early, but my body keeps saying screw you on that one. Early to sleep I am not. I just need to make it through this week. I know I can do it. Ugh. That thirty minutes makes a big difference in the morning.

I am keeping up with my yoga each morning, and I think that may be helping. I hope that I can work up the ability to go run tomorrow. I missed it on Monday, and its going to be rough enough as it it, I can't put it off. I am sure I will be running by myself in the dark, no one wants to run my slow speed, and that is ok, I don't want to slow people down either. I am just hoping I don't fall on my ass out on the trail and hurt myself...or fall asleep there. lol

Great, I'm rambling. Sorry folks, I am sure one of these posts is going to turn out interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment