Tuesday, November 23, 2010

crazy day

So today started out as one of this days where you hit the snooze button, and as soon as you close your eyes it's already going back off. Rush, rush rush.
Work was a boring so I started thinking. I've been neglecting some friends, and I hate being the friend that does that. I need to fix it.
after that bout of whining, I found out my brother's cat had died. That cat was I think close to 20. I watched that cat every week for a few years. I loved that cat. So I got to deal with that as well.
thankfully there was a KU game to go to. The guys won so that made it better. 63 home game winning streak.
Now I am at the Sandbar enjoying a few drinks and watching the Duke-KState game. (hense the bad formatting)
Hope everyone else's day was better.

No comments:

Post a Comment