Monday, November 30, 2009

Its time for a random post

I was sitting here trying to figure out what to write tonight. What to say that may be of any interest to anyone but me. I have all these notes everywhere on my desk...but none of them strike me as the one. However, together they seem good. Sort of like Power Rangers!! lol I like random blogs. Just tidbits from life. Thoughts of the world. Nothing that at the moment really deserves a blog of its own, but maybe at least a mention in one.

~ The boy eats too much. Granted, everyone says boys eat a lot, but omg seriously?! Its hard to keep food in the house. lol I send money to the school for lunches and within a week its gone. How? lol The boy was getting TWO lunches every day. I keep telling him I would be happy to send him to school with a lunch so he can make what he wants, but I guess its a thing at school to eat the lunch there. He will bankrupt me. :p

~Working out. I've mentioned it before. Thankfully I was able to start back up this month. I am slowly working everything else back in. Its hard to think that just a few weeks off makes my musecles snap back so I can't do even half the yoga poses I used to. It very annoying. And right now, instead of energizing me, the workouts are just kicking my ass and making me tired. I know this will change soon, but right now, grrrr.

~The whole not working out has effected my weight. I haven't gained really that much back, but I notice it. Progress is a bitch to win in this fight. Taking a month off to be all mopey and shit was not my wisest decision.

~I have entered into a circle of bowling hell. I haven't bowled well since the beginning of October. This is NOT good. I have no idea what the hell is wrong with me. I am hoping that it has to do with me not working out, because if its not...my teammate is going to kill me!

~I started doing something for pure vanity sake last night. I'm not going to say what, because I want to see if people will notice in a few weeks. I am going to track it and everything. woo hoo!!

~The Saints won AGAIN!! 11-0 Baby!!! That's my team, and considering they aren't known for their winning, the past few years have been awesome. This year has been unbelievable!! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Smell and Sound

Months later, without thought
You put the bottle to your nose
And memories of a walk
Or a conversation on the phone
Pop into the mind
Sealing the memories with the fragrance
Even more
Years later, without purpose
Your shuffle plays that song
And the words pierce your mind
Of things said and unsaid
People in and out of your life
Surrounding your soul with a vocal memeory
All your own





No comments:

Post a Comment